Have questions about your ownership with Vacation Village Resorts? Then we’ve got answers for you! Please take a moment to browse these questions and answers to help make the most of your vacations with us.
The Owner’s Concierge Services Department is here to help you make new memories through travel. We accomplish this by educating owners on how to use their vacation ownership to the fullest. Concierge works hand in hand with the resorts, exchange companies, management companies, and our Mortgage Departments. Our goal is to provide reservations assistance and get your questions answered in one interaction. After all, our motto is One Call Answers All!
You can see all of our resorts and affiliates by clicking on this link:
Visit www.vacationvillageresorts.com/resorts.html for information on our family of resorts, property amenities, internal external program information, important phone numbers, Affinity Rewards Program, the latest copy of our Happenings newsletter, and more.
We want you to be aware of a growing number of timeshare exit companies that are inundating owners with direct mailings, telemarketing, and seminar invitations. They claim they can release them from their timeshare obligations, resell or rent their property for an up-front fee.
Here are a few helpful tips and red flags for identifying and combatting timeshare exit, rental and resale scams:
• Upfront Fees – beware of requests for upfront fees such as administrative fees, advertising fees, closing fees, and service or tax requirement fees.
• Protect your information – another technique is to solicit owners on social media and ask for them to message or email their contact and ownership information.
• Unsolicited Contact – beware of unsolicited calls, emails or correspondence from someone offering to sell, dispose of or rent your timeshare for any up-front fee.
• Interested Buyer – beware of calls or emails claiming to have an interested buyer or renter for your timeshare.
• Offers to transfer paid-off ownership – be wary of any calls or mailings that offer to transfer paid-off ownership to another party.
• Too good to be true – beware of any offer that sounds too good to be true, these offers are usually a scam.
• Read the warnings – don’t be tricked by a fancy address or professional-looking website.
• Don’t be a victim – when in doubt, we encourage you to contact your resort, Association or management company or the Concierge Department at 1-888-629-9593 to confirm the authenticity of any proposal or offer being made to you.
Concierge relies on feedback provided by our owners to help maintain exceptional customer service on every call. We encourage owners to submit a Google review to Vacation Village Resorts (Corporate Office) about their personal experiences and include the name of the Concierge Specialist that assisted them.
Vacation Village Travel is an owner’s only website with enhanced savings for hotels up to 40% off. Visit www.vacationvillagetravel.com to log and enjoy this exclusive benefit.
This information was previously sent via email shortly after your vacation ownership purchase. Check your email account. If you cannot locate, please text or call Concierge for your login credentials.
Please enter your phone number to locate your ownership so we can address your questions as soon as possible.
Please contact the resort directly. Click here for a list of our resorts and contact information. One of our hospitality team members will be happy to assist.